Who are we?
NetVitesse is a leading edge software company based in France and delivering solutions throughout the world.
We create web based softwares in all areas of commercial and organisational need from management and information to smart connectivity and unified displays. Our customers and partners really appreciate our dedication to creating the solutions they need at a commercially attractive price and following that up with a reactive support structure being in place. We work on the principle of looking after our clients and partners to get on with the things that they do best.
NetVitesse is selling its products over a broad range of partners, OEM partner such as Mitel, who are selling the NetVitesse solutions under their own label as well as specialized distributors and leading system integrators. The key markets of NetVitesse today are France, Netherlands, UK, Belgium and North America. All products are available in English and French language. Additionally further language versions like Dutch, will exist in the future. Thanks to ambitous partners an increasing demand can be achieved in all European regions as well as multiple project inquries from Australia and Asia.
Our mission is to foster the use of Mitel IP Telephony and develop powerful and easy-to-use vertical specific tools. Based on industry standards, NetVitesse's software solutions provide smart connectivity to several kind of devices and accessibility services to the end-user.
NetVitesse brings next generation communications software to the Mitel ecosystem aiming at simplifying the User Experience in Unified Communications and leveraging IP Telephony to enhance Business Processes.
Powered by its flagship NvConnect platform, NetVitesse delivers:
- Advanced Mitel-enabled end-user applications
- Tailored management solutions for telephony service providers and operators
- Unique Mitel Business API for 3rd party developers and VARs
NetVitesse solves business challenges with customized and customer-specific solutions, rather than using a rip-and-replace method and solely focusing on augmenting your multi-vendor infrastructure. Whether your business challenge is streamlining business processes, migrating from a legacy system, improving customer service, reducing operational costs , a tailored application, or a suite of products that seamlessly integrate with your existing infrastructure, NetVitesse optimizes your return on investment, leveraging your existing network infrastructure and software investments and driving down operational costs.
NetVitesse was founded in 2008 to provide innovative IP solutions to vertical markets worldwide. A highly dynamic company, NetVitesse is dedicated to building vertical specific applications, leveraging the power of IP telephony. Developing innovative next-generation technology, NetVitesse enrich the user experience. Supported from its beginning by Terry Matthews, an industrialist and successful serial entrepreneur in Telecommunications, NetVitesse provides fresh and rich communications applications to key Mitel partners and customers
NetVitesse is part of the Wesley Clover family - one of the world's leading technology investment groups. With the experience and knowledge of some of the world’s most prominent hi-tech entrepreneurs, including Sir Terry Matthews, NetVitesse is positioned to provide a wealth of value to their customers.
- International dynamic start-up: Headquarters and R&D Center based in France, sales representative office in Canada and in the US.
- Focus on North American and European Market
- Great interactions with other Wesley Clover Companies like Benbria, Isca and Teldio.
- NetVitesse recently joined Mitel Solutions Alliance. The double interaction with Mitel and Wesley Clover Companies ensure a rich business environment suitable for innovations.
- Make Unified Communications a Reality
- Considerably Reduce complexity with management solutions for telephony service providers and operators
- Improve your efficiency with Location Based Services
- We adapt and adjust the development of our applications to face changing needs.
- We favor pragmatic work as opposed to long and unrealistic specifications.
- We continually stay at the state of the art in development and methodologies.
- We give special importance to application security and reliability
- We involve the customer during all the development of our projects.